- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
James - Chorba
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Christopher and Jeanie James of Marble Hill announce the engagement of their daughter, Tasha Dawn James, to Michael Joseph Chorba II. He is the son of Mike and Diane Chorba Sr. of Marble Hill.
James is a 2007 graduate of Woodland High School. She expects to receive a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University in May. She is employed in the university's news bureau.
Chorba is a 2009 graduate of Woodland High School. He expects to receive an associate degree in occupational studies from L'Ecole Culinaire in May. He is employed at St. Louis College of Pharmacy's Parkview Cafe.
A July 23 wedding is planned at Cottage of Grace General Baptist Church in Marble Hill.