- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Diebold - Berkbigler
Jennifer Diebold and Mark Berkbigler were married April 10, 2010, at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. Saviour Nundwe performed the ceremony. Music was by Lenny Kuper of Cape Girardeau, pianist; Chrissy Renick of St. Louis, vocalist; and Tanesha Reeves of Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Rick and Sarah Ross of Cape Girardeau, and the late James Diebold. The groom is the son of Tom and Kathy Berkbigler of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Trisha Brase of Denver, Colo., cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were Rebekah Ross of St. Louis, Makenzi Ross of Columbia, Mo., Mollie Ross of Cape Girardeau, sisters of the bride; and Sara Berkbigler of Cape Girardeau, sister of the groom.
Dr. Tom Berkbigler of St. Louis was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Michael Schnurbusch of Jackson, cousin of the groom; Jeffrey Overbey and Rodger Blattner of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Paul and Matt Schnurbusch of Perryville, Mo., cousins of the groom; Donnie Essner of Kelso, Mo., uncle of the bride; and Josh Eftink of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride.
Candlelighters were Lori Obermann of Chaffee, Mo., and Julie Bey of Kelso, cousins of the bride.
Flower girl was Nora Berkbigler, daughter of Tom and Jodie Berkbigler and niece of the groom. Ringbearer was Aaron Eftink, son of Jason and Jenny Eftink of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., and cousin of the bride.
A dinner and dance reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Scott City.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner April 9 at Bella Italia.
Mrs. Berkbigler received a doctor of pharmacy from St. Louis College of Pharmacy in 2007. She is a pharmacist at Schnucks in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is the medical NCO with the 1140th Engineer Battalion of Missouri National Guard.
After a wedding trip to St. Lucia, the couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.