- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- MCA calls for protection of those found not guilty of animal abuse (1/10/18)2
- Scaling up: Long John Silver's adding an A&W (1/10/18)3
- Southeast to cut workforce to meet budget needs caused by state cuts (1/10/18)7
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)2
- Business Notebook: New rooftop restaurant to be atop Marquette Tower (1/8/18)2
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- Plaintiffs' attorney wants jury to see basement steps at Cape courthouse (1/10/18)
Trinity Girls Are State Champions!
The "A" Girls Basketball Team from Trinity Lutheran School recently took 1st place in the Lutheran Basketball Association of Missouri Tournament in Jefferson City. They competed against teams from all over the state. This qualifies the girls to travel to Valparaiso, IN on March 24th to compete in the Lutheran Basketball Association of America National Tournament. The team also won the SEMO Parochial League Championship and took 1st place in the Notre Dame tournament. Pictured are: (seated) Tess Daniel and Logan Welker (standing) Ali Galemmo, Maddie Brune, Lauren Buerck (who also won the Knockout contest), Madison Arbuckle, Alaina Childers, Raegan Wieser, and Jenna Hale. Their coaches are Rick Wieser and John Daniel.