- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ST. LOUIS -- Raymond Frank Ott of St. Louis died Monday, March 7, 2011.
Beloved husband of the late Theresa Marie Moskop Ott; dear father of Jane (Steve Ronollo) Ott, Richard (Pat) Ott and Ellen (Edgar) McAuley; dear grandfather of Ryan (Amber) and Sarah Ott, Christopher (Christina) and Andrew McAuley; dear great-grandfather of Connor and Gracie McAuley; our dear uncle and friend.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Kutis Affton Chapel in St. Louis.
Funeral Mass will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Our Lady of Providence Catholic Church. Interment will be in Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery.
Contributions to the charity of your choice appreciated.