- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Harold Franklin Jr.
CAIRO, Ill. -- Harold E. Franklin Jr., 53, of Cairo died Monday, March 7, 2011, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Monday at Barkett Funeral Home in Cairo, with the Rev. Lloyd Shepherd officiating.
Private burial will follow.