- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Phyllis Mae Davidson, 75, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, March 7, 2011, at Southeast Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born June 6, 1935, at Holcomb, Mo., the daughter of Calyon Franklin Ham and Eula Agnes Mead Ham.
Mrs. Davidson was a retired beautician. She was a member of First Freewill Baptist Church in Cape Girardeau.
She is survived by one daughter, Joyce Ann (Larry) Kohrs of Blue Springs, Mo.; one sister, Peggy Nagy of Piggott, Ark.; three brothers, Lynn (Lanora) Ham of Ellsinore, Mo., Billy (Ute) Ham of Ocala, Fla., and Sam (Bonnie) Ham of Blytheville, Ark; five grandchildren, Aaron Kohrs of Kansas City, Brian Kohrs, Dana Kohrs, Evan Kohrs and Alex Kohrs, all of Blue Springs, Mo.; one special niece, Lisa Anton of St. Louis; several other nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents; one brother, J.C. Ham; and one infant brother.
Visitation will be from 1 to 2 p.m. Friday at Bradshaw Funeral Chapel in Malden, Mo.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Friday with Rev. Charles Smith officiating.
Burial will be in Stanfield Cemetery, Clarkton, Mo.