- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)1
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
HOWARD ASLINGER FOUNDATION
Want to inconvenience yourself for a great cause?
Sign up for the Howard Aslinger Foundation Endurance Weekend at Arena Park in Cape Girardeau.
This 24 hour event starts at 7 pm Friday, March 18 and features a 24 - 12 - 1 hour walk - run, as well as a midnight 5-K.
You can register on active.com or stop by 2552 Independence to register.
For more information please visit our website www.howardaslingerfoundation.org or call 573-450-7582.
Howard Aslinger spent his life in a wheelchair but believed this was only an inconvenience rather than a disability.
The Howard Aslinger Foundation provides scholarships to people with disabilities.