- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)47
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)13
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)12
HOWARD ASLINGER FOUNDATION
Want to inconvenience yourself for a great cause?
Sign up for the Howard Aslinger Foundation Endurance Weekend at Arena Park in Cape Girardeau.
This 24 hour event starts at 7 pm Friday, March 18 and features a 24 - 12 - 1 hour walk - run, as well as a midnight 5-K.
You can register on active.com or stop by 2552 Independence to register.
For more information please visit our website www.howardaslingerfoundation.org or call 573-450-7582.
Howard Aslinger spent his life in a wheelchair but believed this was only an inconvenience rather than a disability.
The Howard Aslinger Foundation provides scholarships to people with disabilities.