- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
HOWARD ASLINGER FOUNDATION
Want to inconvenience yourself for a great cause?
Sign up for the Howard Aslinger Foundation Endurance Weekend at Arena Park in Cape Girardeau.
This 24 hour event starts at 7 pm Friday, March 18 and features a 24 - 12 - 1 hour walk - run, as well as a midnight 5-K.
You can register on active.com or stop by 2552 Independence to register.
For more information please visit our website www.howardaslingerfoundation.org or call 573-450-7582.
Howard Aslinger spent his life in a wheelchair but believed this was only an inconvenience rather than a disability.
The Howard Aslinger Foundation provides scholarships to people with disabilities.