- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
HOWARD ASLINGER FOUNDATION
Want to inconvenience yourself for a great cause?
Sign up for the Howard Aslinger Foundation Endurance Weekend at Arena Park in Cape Girardeau.
This 24 hour event starts at 7 pm Friday, March 18 and features a 24 - 12 - 1 hour walk - run, as well as a midnight 5-K.
You can register on active.com or stop by 2552 Independence to register.
For more information please visit our website www.howardaslingerfoundation.org or call 573-450-7582.
Howard Aslinger spent his life in a wheelchair but believed this was only an inconvenience rather than a disability.
The Howard Aslinger Foundation provides scholarships to people with disabilities.