- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Judge denies order of protection for woman accusing deputy of stalking her (6/23/18)5
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Mother, child reportedly hit by car in Cape Girardeau (6/18/18)
- The collateral damage of Mizzou's past failures (6/20/18)6
If you did not attend any of the performances of Cole Porter's "Anything Goes" at the Bedell Performance Hall at the River Campus, you missed the best yet! I thought I was in New York seeing a professional musical.
Kudos to all the theater staff involved in this outstanding production. Judith Farris brought the best projection of voices I've heard.
I understand the tappers have been preparing for a year. It showed.
I am so impressed. To think, I can see this quality entertainment in my own backyard. The talent is unbelievable.
Jack and Sam, I'm so proud of you.
MARGE THOMPSON, Cape Girardeau