- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)6
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
- Jackson schools purchased former orchard land, will lease for farming for now (2/15/18)
If you did not attend any of the performances of Cole Porter's "Anything Goes" at the Bedell Performance Hall at the River Campus, you missed the best yet! I thought I was in New York seeing a professional musical.
Kudos to all the theater staff involved in this outstanding production. Judith Farris brought the best projection of voices I've heard.
I understand the tappers have been preparing for a year. It showed.
I am so impressed. To think, I can see this quality entertainment in my own backyard. The talent is unbelievable.
Jack and Sam, I'm so proud of you.
MARGE THOMPSON, Cape Girardeau