- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Cramped quarters: April 4 proposition aims to ease crowding in Perry County District Schools (3/23/17)4
If you did not attend any of the performances of Cole Porter's "Anything Goes" at the Bedell Performance Hall at the River Campus, you missed the best yet! I thought I was in New York seeing a professional musical.
Kudos to all the theater staff involved in this outstanding production. Judith Farris brought the best projection of voices I've heard.
I understand the tappers have been preparing for a year. It showed.
I am so impressed. To think, I can see this quality entertainment in my own backyard. The talent is unbelievable.
Jack and Sam, I'm so proud of you.
MARGE THOMPSON, Cape Girardeau