- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Sands Pancake House moving to Morgan Oak location (8/11/17)1
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Cape movie theater to feature recliners, new food and drink options (8/11/17)3
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
Heise Heating & Cooling was Honored at a Reception
At a recent dealer reception at Harrah's Hotel & Casino in St. Louis, Missouri, Koch Air, LLC, a distributor of Bryant heating and cooling products, recognized Heise Heating & Cooling, Inc. of Cape Girardeau for their excellence within the industry. Koch Air, LLC awarded Heise Heating & Cooling, Inc. with the prestigious Top Gun Award in recognition of volume sales excellence.
Awards were given based on superior performance, year-over-year growth and dedication to the Bryant brand. This is the third year in a row that Heise Heating & Cooling, Inc. has won this award.
In fact, Heise Heating & Cooling, Inc. has been an award winning Bryant Dealer for over 25 years. It was established on August 1, 1981, by John Heise, a professional in the industry since 1973. Heise Heating & Cooling, Inc. is a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer and has sold and serviced Bryant furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, and humidifiers exclusively since 1984.
John and his son Jeremy, the second generation to carry on the family business, are working together to do whatever it takes to ensure the very best results for their customers. Please visit their website at www.heisehvac.com or call them at 573-335-2265 for all of your heating and cooling needs.