- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
Heise Heating & Cooling was Honored at a Reception
At a recent dealer reception at Harrah's Hotel & Casino in St. Louis, Missouri, Koch Air, LLC, a distributor of Bryant heating and cooling products, recognized Heise Heating & Cooling, Inc. of Cape Girardeau for their excellence within the industry. Koch Air, LLC awarded Heise Heating & Cooling, Inc. with the prestigious Top Gun Award in recognition of volume sales excellence.
Awards were given based on superior performance, year-over-year growth and dedication to the Bryant brand. This is the third year in a row that Heise Heating & Cooling, Inc. has won this award.
In fact, Heise Heating & Cooling, Inc. has been an award winning Bryant Dealer for over 25 years. It was established on August 1, 1981, by John Heise, a professional in the industry since 1973. Heise Heating & Cooling, Inc. is a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer and has sold and serviced Bryant furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, and humidifiers exclusively since 1984.
John and his son Jeremy, the second generation to carry on the family business, are working together to do whatever it takes to ensure the very best results for their customers. Please visit their website at www.heisehvac.com or call them at 573-335-2265 for all of your heating and cooling needs.