- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)1
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
Heise Heating & Cooling was Honored at a Reception
At a recent dealer reception at Harrah's Hotel & Casino in St. Louis, Missouri, Koch Air, LLC, a distributor of Bryant heating and cooling products, recognized Heise Heating & Cooling, Inc. of Cape Girardeau for their excellence within the industry. Koch Air, LLC awarded Heise Heating & Cooling, Inc. with the prestigious Top Gun Award in recognition of volume sales excellence.
Awards were given based on superior performance, year-over-year growth and dedication to the Bryant brand. This is the third year in a row that Heise Heating & Cooling, Inc. has won this award.
In fact, Heise Heating & Cooling, Inc. has been an award winning Bryant Dealer for over 25 years. It was established on August 1, 1981, by John Heise, a professional in the industry since 1973. Heise Heating & Cooling, Inc. is a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer and has sold and serviced Bryant furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, and humidifiers exclusively since 1984.
John and his son Jeremy, the second generation to carry on the family business, are working together to do whatever it takes to ensure the very best results for their customers. Please visit their website at www.heisehvac.com or call them at 573-335-2265 for all of your heating and cooling needs.