- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Area digest 3/7/11
Galnore fires ace at Kimbeland C.C.
Gene Galnore of Jackson recently carded his second career hole-in-one at Kimbeland Country Club.
Galnore used a 4-iron to ace No. 12, a par 3 playing 160 yards. Witnesses were Don Norman and Jim Evans.
Simmons records ace at Cape C.C.
Travis Simmons, a freshman on the Central golf team, recently recorded a hole-in-one at Cape Girardeau Country Club.
Simmons used a 5-iron on No. 2, a par 3 playing 180 yards, for his first ace. Witnesses were Corey Connell and Garrett McMillan.
-- From staff reports