- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Cramped quarters: April 4 proposition aims to ease crowding in Perry County District Schools (3/23/17)4
Cape Christian School honors Dr. Seuss.
Cape Christian School honors the 107th birthday of Dr. Seuss. Cape Christian School 7th grader, Stephen Lies, reads The Cat in the Hat to Mrs. Stevens' First Grade class. Stephen visited many of the elementary classes during this birthday week to grow interest in reading and appreciation for the many gifts that Theodor Geisel -- Dr. Seuss left us.