Cape Girardeau police report 3/2/11
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Daniel Corey Chatman, 20, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for driving with a suspended license.
* Hannah Rose Mauk, 17, 5150 County Road 525, Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* William Michael Witzel, 26, of Poplar Bluff, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for a probation violation.
* Walter W. Gordon, 24, of Oran, Mo., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for a leash law violation and no dog license.
* A 14-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of behavior injurious to herself or others.
* Medication was reported stolen at 1 S. Kingshighway.
* A Wii, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2 and miscellaneous controllers were reported stolen at 1836 Good Hope St.
* Charter Communications, 623 S. Silver Springs Road, reported cable services stolen.
* A vehicle door was reported accidentally damaged at 211 Saint Francis Drive.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 1930 Delwin St.
* A vehicle was reported accidentally damaged at 1326 Copper Drive.
* A burglary was reported at 805 S. Ellis St.
* A 52-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Child molestation was reported.
Southeast Missouri State University
The Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety reported the following item.
* An iPod nano was reported stolen from a campus parking lot.