- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Christine Lutes Boesch, 37, of Calgary, Alberta, Canada, passed away Friday, Feb. 18, 2011, at her home.
She was born in Cape Girardeau. She was a graduate of Southeast Missouri State University.
Christine was previously employed at Fresenius Medical Care, where she was a registered nurse 10 years in the dialysis unit.
Survivors include her husband, Peter, of Calgary; two daughters, Stevie Probst and Lindsey Probst of Cape Girardeau; her mother, Cynthia Ahmed; a sister, Deborah Cathcart; as well as numerous relatives.
She was preceded by her father, David Lutes; grandparents, Norman and Betty Wood, Martha and Jesse Lutes.
A memorial service will be held in Cape Girardeau at a later date.
Expressions of sympathy may be forwarded to the family via the website www.fostersgardenchapel.ca.
Foster's Garden Chapel Funeral Home and Crematorium, 3220 -- 4 Street N.W., Calgary, AB, Canada, T2M 3A5.