- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau fire report 2/23/11
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 6:26 a.m., a building fire on North West End Boulevard.
* At 7:05 a.m., a medical assist on Albert Street.
* At 7:16 a.m., a fire on Koch Avenue.
* At 7:24 a.m., a medical assist on Linden Street.
* At 9:50 a.m., a gas leak on South Benton Street.
* At 9:54 a.m., a motor vehicle accident on South Mount Auburn Road.
* At 10:03 a.m., report of steam at North West End Boulevard.
* At 11:34 a.m., unauthorized burning on Roberts Street.
* At 11:43 a.m., a medical assist on South Benton Street.
* At 12:20 p.m., a medical assist on Eden Way.
* At 12:37 p.m., a medical assist on Linden Street.
* At 12:43 p.m., a citizen assist on Good Hope Street.
* At 12:57 p.m., detector activation on West Cape Rock Drive.
* At 3:43 p.m., a citizen assist on Eden Way.
* At 5:58 p.m., alarm activation on Broadway.
* At 7:27 p.m., a medical assist on North Frederick Street.
* At 7:35 p.m., a medical assist on South Sprigg Street.