- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Judge denies order of protection for woman accusing deputy of stalking her (6/23/18)5
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- Stooges in Jackson under new ownership (6/23/18)
- Poplar Bluff nail manufacturer gets hammered by new tariffs on steel (6/22/18)7
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Scott County Sheriff Wes Drury responds to issue involving deputy (6/23/18)2
- Neal Boyd blessed us all with his God-given talent (6/19/18)
Cape Christian School honors its Grandparents.
Valentine's Day at Cape Christian School was made very special this year as we hosted our First Annual Grandparents' Day for 129 of our students' Grandparents. The staff and Junior High students started off the day's events serving our guests brunch. Brunch in the gym was followed by pictures for each student with their Grandparents. After pictures, all of the Grandparents gathered in the Sanctuary for a special program put on by all of the fine students of Cape Christian School.