- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)24
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Cape Christian School honors its Grandparents.
Valentine's Day at Cape Christian School was made very special this year as we hosted our First Annual Grandparents' Day for 129 of our students' Grandparents. The staff and Junior High students started off the day's events serving our guests brunch. Brunch in the gym was followed by pictures for each student with their Grandparents. After pictures, all of the Grandparents gathered in the Sanctuary for a special program put on by all of the fine students of Cape Christian School.