- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Cape Christian School honors its Grandparents.
Valentine's Day at Cape Christian School was made very special this year as we hosted our First Annual Grandparents' Day for 129 of our students' Grandparents. The staff and Junior High students started off the day's events serving our guests brunch. Brunch in the gym was followed by pictures for each student with their Grandparents. After pictures, all of the Grandparents gathered in the Sanctuary for a special program put on by all of the fine students of Cape Christian School.