- Dashcam video of Lowe's truck crash going viral (7/26/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- Wreck flips Lowe's truck in Cape (7/25/17)4
- Major Case Squad seeks woman in connection with homicide investigation (7/26/17)
- Cape theater acts to eliminate bedbugs, closes one of its auditoriums (7/27/17)1
- Cape police looking for 9-year-old reportedly taken by father (7/28/17)
- Jackson Homecomers begins Tuesday; new features planned (7/25/17)
- Book focuses on history of Briarwood Manor in Cape (7/23/17)
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- Cape school board welcomes five administrators (7/25/17)
Cape Christian School honors its Grandparents.
Valentine's Day at Cape Christian School was made very special this year as we hosted our First Annual Grandparents' Day for 129 of our students' Grandparents. The staff and Junior High students started off the day's events serving our guests brunch. Brunch in the gym was followed by pictures for each student with their Grandparents. After pictures, all of the Grandparents gathered in the Sanctuary for a special program put on by all of the fine students of Cape Christian School.