- Business notebook: Cape salon picked as one of nation's top 200 (4/17/17)
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- New policy for semissourian.com online commentary: No pseudonyms (4/17/17)58
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Going the distance: Several locals participate in Boston Marathon (4/18/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)2
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Scott County: M Kay Supply in Benton fills unique needs in community (4/14/17)
Cape Christian School honors its Grandparents.
Valentine's Day at Cape Christian School was made very special this year as we hosted our First Annual Grandparents' Day for 129 of our students' Grandparents. The staff and Junior High students started off the day's events serving our guests brunch. Brunch in the gym was followed by pictures for each student with their Grandparents. After pictures, all of the Grandparents gathered in the Sanctuary for a special program put on by all of the fine students of Cape Christian School.