- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)22
- New CEO named at Wood & Huston Bank (8/21/16)
THRIVE Students Collect Jeans for Homeless Teens
THRIVE students from 3 area schools participated in Aeropostale's Teens for Jeans campaign and collected a combined total of 733 pairs of jeans. The jeans will be distributed to homeless teens and families across the United States and Canada. For more details on the campaign, you can go to www.teensforjeans.com.
From left to right: Becca Baugh, Jenny Barna, Stacy Taylor, Maggie Groshong, Tyler Gholson, Haley While, Nic Barna, Kacie Kapp, Eva Trunzo, Carol Ward, Andrew Ward, Jacob Taylor, Jacob Barna, and John Yount. Not pictured: Laura Baugh.