- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)6
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- State Supreme Court rules against congressman's mother in dog-kennel defamation case (4/27/17)1
- Strattman to step down as principal at St. Mary (4/28/17)1
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
THRIVE Students Collect Jeans for Homeless Teens
THRIVE students from 3 area schools participated in Aeropostale's Teens for Jeans campaign and collected a combined total of 733 pairs of jeans. The jeans will be distributed to homeless teens and families across the United States and Canada. For more details on the campaign, you can go to www.teensforjeans.com.
From left to right: Becca Baugh, Jenny Barna, Stacy Taylor, Maggie Groshong, Tyler Gholson, Haley While, Nic Barna, Kacie Kapp, Eva Trunzo, Carol Ward, Andrew Ward, Jacob Taylor, Jacob Barna, and John Yount. Not pictured: Laura Baugh.