- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)20
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Keith Morrison Band LIVE @ Schock's Pub 2/18/2011
Nashville, TN Recording Artist, Singer/Songwriter, Keith Morrison and his band will perform Live at Schock's Pub 116 E. Hickory St. Scott City, MO. This Friday Feb. 18th!
Show starts at 9pm ...
$5 Cover Charge ( Original)Country,Southern & Classic Rock)
Keith Morrison is a singer-songwriter, Currently finished up his first original album. Keith has wrote with Song writers, Marty Brown which had cuts from Tracy Byrd" Im from the country" Karen Staley, "Lets go to Vegas" Faith Hill,"Keeper of the Stars" Tracy Byrd, she has also had cut from, Terry Clark. Keith has also wrote with, Jon Conley, Sarah Majors, Cory Barker, Dave Tough, David Harper, just to mention a few. Band consist of former members of Clint Black, Ken Mellons,Joe Diffee. Keith is a country artist but his live shows consist of performing southern , classic rock, and country. Highlights in Keiths career is opening for Hank. Jr. Band, Jerry Lee Lewis, and Lynard Skynard. In 2005 Keith auditioned for Nashville Star and made the National Finals. He has fgained a large fan base in the southeastern states and expects to expand his fanbase further after cd is complete this fall 2010. Band members: Theral Fisk lead guitar-vocals, Donnie Gadberry-Bass, Mike Frymire- Drums, David Busby-Keyboard.
BRING YOUR FRIENDS to SCHOCK'S PUB for a Rockin', Fun night with the Keith Morrison Band! It will be a BLAST!