- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MU's leading scorer may be sidelined
COLUMBIA, Mo. -- Missouri guard Marcus Denmon remains uncertain for today's game against Texas Tech after he received two stitches under his right eye.
The leading scorer for the 20th-ranked Tigers left early in the second half of Saturday's 84-61 victory over Oklahoma after being elbowed in the face by teammate Laurence Bowers.
Denmon was taken to the locker room and did not return to the bench.
Missouri coach Mike Anderson said he was hopeful Denmon will be available tonight. Denmon was held out of contact drills in practice Monday.
The junior has started all but one game for the Tigers this season. He's averaging 16.2 points per game.