- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape Girardeau police report 2/15/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Maki Kamimura, 26, 1305 Dunklin St., received a summons for driving while intoxicated and for a stop sign violation.
* Robert J. Poole Jr., 21, 215 S. Lorimier St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, leaving the scene of an accident and having no proof of insurance.
* Kyle T. N. Wade, 18, 612 Koch Ave., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for a peace disturbance.
* David L. Ivie, 31, 1330 N. Sprigg St., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for operating an unlicensed vehicle and driving with a suspended license.
* A subject was in custody, pending formal chargesof no insurance, driving with expired plates, driving with a suspended license and no seat belt.
* Misty D. Capshaw, 34, 310 N. Louisiana Ave., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for passing bad checks.
* Ryan A. Sanders, 22, of Malvern, Ark., was arrested on an Arkansas warrant for contempt of court for failure to comply with a court order.
* Nancy A. Harris, 33, 921 William St., Apt. 4, was arrested on a Wells County, Ind., warrant for a probation violation for theft.
* Aaron M. Unterreiner, 29, 407 N. Mount Auburn Road, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for no seat belt.
* Larry D. Richmond, age not given, of Advance, Mo., received a summons for indecent exposure.
* Anthony L. Barton, 20, of St. Louis received a summons for stealing from Denny's.
* Willie Robinson Jr., 35, of Lilbourn, Mo., received a summons for supplying alcohol to a minor by selling.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* An assault was reported at 1032 Frederick St.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported fuel stolen.
* A DVD player was reported stolen from a motor vehicle at 360 N. Park Ave.
* Coins were reported stolen at 85 S. Plaza Way.
* A vehicle was reported stolen at 2831 Whitener St.
* A GPS unit and an iPod Touch were reported stolen at 27 N. Ellis St.
* Hucks, 353 S. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* A 23-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* An 18-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 20-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* An animal bite was reported at 2811 Magnolia Ave.
* A peace disturbance was reported.