- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 2/14/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Bradford Rolen, 20, 17 S. Lorimier St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Alyson Raffatto, 20, 321 Dearmont Circle, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Jonnie L. Bridges-Green, 48, 41 S. Hanover St., was arrested on suspicion of prohibited acts.
* Kenneth M. French, 33, 41 S. Hanover St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for prohibited acts.
* Lydia P. Menz, 21, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Tanya D. Harris, 18, 212 S. Lorimier St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for drug paraphernalia.
* A computer and an Xbox game were reported stolen at 70 Sheridan Drive.
* Possession of a controlled substance was reported.
* An 18-year-old man was placed in protective custody.