- Say Cheese: The story behind the famous sandwiches at the East Perry Fair (9/22/17)
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- Anne Limbaugh dies, leaves legacy of caring (9/22/17)
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Former football players provide leadership training at middle school (9/24/17)
- Cape Girardeau native Jessica Johnston to compete as castaway on 'Survivor' season 35 (9/24/17)
- New businesses popping up all over Cape Girardeau (9/24/17)1
- Former major-league slugger Darryl Strawberry to speak at La Croix (9/20/17)
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
- Young entrepreneurs add fresh ideas, unique offerings for area market (9/18/17)
Airport Lineman Mark Perry pours Jet A fuel into a Bell 212 Twin Huey as it's crew secures the helicopter's engine and blade covers. Flying out of Canada, the two heavy lift helicopters are being ferried to their new owners in Brazil, and stopped at our airport for fuel and a night's rest.
The Canadian crews have already made the flight in early January, delivering a Sikorsky Helicopter, and will ultimately deliver 8 helicopters by Spring.