- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)4
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Students move into new fraternity housing at Southeast Missouri State University (8/18/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)10
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Logan's Roadhouse in Cape not closing; Ruby Tuesday fate still unknown (8/17/16)
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
Airport Lineman Mark Perry pours Jet A fuel into a Bell 212 Twin Huey as it's crew secures the helicopter's engine and blade covers. Flying out of Canada, the two heavy lift helicopters are being ferried to their new owners in Brazil, and stopped at our airport for fuel and a night's rest.
The Canadian crews have already made the flight in early January, delivering a Sikorsky Helicopter, and will ultimately deliver 8 helicopters by Spring.