- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)9
- Abuse suspect tries to take cop's gun; officer zaps him with Taser and punches his face (12/7/16)3
- Group seeks to create a neighborhood park on Cape Girardeau's south side (12/7/16)14
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)4
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)34
- 3 students in custody for violent threat; no details released (12/9/16)13
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
Airport Lineman Mark Perry pours Jet A fuel into a Bell 212 Twin Huey as it's crew secures the helicopter's engine and blade covers. Flying out of Canada, the two heavy lift helicopters are being ferried to their new owners in Brazil, and stopped at our airport for fuel and a night's rest.
The Canadian crews have already made the flight in early January, delivering a Sikorsky Helicopter, and will ultimately deliver 8 helicopters by Spring.