- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)9
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
Airport Lineman Mark Perry pours Jet A fuel into a Bell 212 Twin Huey as it's crew secures the helicopter's engine and blade covers. Flying out of Canada, the two heavy lift helicopters are being ferried to their new owners in Brazil, and stopped at our airport for fuel and a night's rest.
The Canadian crews have already made the flight in early January, delivering a Sikorsky Helicopter, and will ultimately deliver 8 helicopters by Spring.