- Dashcam video of Lowe's truck crash going viral (7/26/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- Wreck flips Lowe's truck in Cape (7/25/17)4
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Major Case Squad seeks woman in connection with homicide investigation (7/26/17)
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
- Painted-rock hunts catch fire in Cape area (7/20/17)
Airport Lineman Mark Perry pours Jet A fuel into a Bell 212 Twin Huey as it's crew secures the helicopter's engine and blade covers. Flying out of Canada, the two heavy lift helicopters are being ferried to their new owners in Brazil, and stopped at our airport for fuel and a night's rest.
The Canadian crews have already made the flight in early January, delivering a Sikorsky Helicopter, and will ultimately deliver 8 helicopters by Spring.