- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)6
Jackson Art Group holds second Saturday
The Jackson Art Group will hold its Second Saturday event from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, February 12 at the Steck House Gallery, 210 E. Jackson Blvd., Jackson (next door to the First Presbyterian Church...the one with the red doors and warm hearts).
The featured artist is crochet gal Jeanie Rogers. From awesome scarves to afghans her unique designs and outstanding color combinations are what you're after!
Don't forget you can drop off or mail your entries for the group's logo contest to the Steck House Gallery until February 26. Contestants will be featured during the month of March (winner announced at the March Second Saturday event, March 12). Winner will receive a free full year membership to Jackson Art Group. Entries should be on 8 1/2 x 11 paper with contestant's name, address and phone number ON BACK. Must be 18 or over to enter.