- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)19
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Jackson Art Group holds second Saturday
The Jackson Art Group will hold its Second Saturday event from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, February 12 at the Steck House Gallery, 210 E. Jackson Blvd., Jackson (next door to the First Presbyterian Church...the one with the red doors and warm hearts).
The featured artist is crochet gal Jeanie Rogers. From awesome scarves to afghans her unique designs and outstanding color combinations are what you're after!
Don't forget you can drop off or mail your entries for the group's logo contest to the Steck House Gallery until February 26. Contestants will be featured during the month of March (winner announced at the March Second Saturday event, March 12). Winner will receive a free full year membership to Jackson Art Group. Entries should be on 8 1/2 x 11 paper with contestant's name, address and phone number ON BACK. Must be 18 or over to enter.