- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Judge denies order of protection for woman accusing deputy of stalking her (6/23/18)4
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Mother, child reportedly hit by car in Cape Girardeau (6/18/18)
- The collateral damage of Mizzou's past failures (6/20/18)6
Aaron Sachs & Associates Launches Texting Campaign
February 3, 2011 - The Missouri law firm of Aaron Sachs and Associates will be running commercials during this week's highly anticipated Superbowl, on February 6th. A new ad campaign will stress this firm's basic philosophy -- that it should be easy for accident victims to get answers and help. There will be multiple fifteen second spots airing during the game in Cape Girardeau, Joplin and Columbia - Jefferson City, Missouri.
As the ads explain, when you are seriously hurt in an auto accident or semi truck accident, you can't waste time. You may be wondering if you should deal with the insurance company on your own, or if an attorney can actually help you. Aaron Sachs and Associates provides three easy ways to see if they can help.
You can search for information to your questions on their website, or contact them, 24/7 at AutoInjury.com. You can call toll free at 1-888-777-AUTO. But now, it's even more convenient to get in touch, by simply texting the word CALL to 777555.
Sachs' personal injury law is launching its texting campaign in this years Superbowl. With the rapid increase in cell phone use, people rely on their phones more than ever. Sachs believes that access to legal services should evolve as technology advances. The Sachs law office is the first firm in the state of Missouri that we know of, to offer access by way of a text message. Data and message rates may apply.
Aaron Sachs and Associates have offices in Joplin, Cape Girardeau, Columbia/Jefferson City, and Springfield, Missouri. The firm limits its practice to personal injury, Social Security Disability, and Missouri workers' compensation law.. This enables them to assist clients and their families through the challenges they face when injured or disabled. They offer a free legal consultation, with no obligation. Attorney meetings by appointment only.
(The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.)