- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Twin sons to Stephen Matthew and Karrie Lynn Zschille of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, Thursday, Jan. 27, 2011. Keagan Matthew was born at 8:17 a.m. and weighed 8 pounds, 5 ounces. Maklain Bryce was born at 8:18 a.m. and weighed 7 pounds, 6 ounces. First children. Mrs. Zschille is the former Karrie Filer, daughter of Bruce and Mary Hager of Frohna, Mo. She is a recreational therapist at Southeast Missouri Mental Health Center. Zschille is the son of Debi and Bob Brown of Jackson and Steve and Kathy Zschille of Sedgewickville, Mo. He is an industrial electrician at Noranda Aluminum.
Daughter to Richard Reed II and Heather Kay Uht of Oran, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:08 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 27, 2011. Name, Paige Madison. Weight, 7 pounds, 6 ounces. Fifth child, second daughter. Ms. Uht is the daughter of Sharon Deckard of Oran and Greg Uht of Jackson. She is a cashier at Walmart Supercenter in Jackson. Reed is the son of Cheryl Reed and Rick Reed Sr. of Cape Girardeau.
Daughter to Justin Patrick and Jennifer Nicole Welker of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:03 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 27, 2011. Name, Kemper Mable. Weight, 6 pounds, 11 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Welker is the former Jennifer Vallero, daughter of John and Cheryl Vallero of Smithton, Ill. She is employed by the Cape Girardeau School District. Welker is the son of Jim and Terri Welker of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by Medtronic Spine and Biologics.
Daughter to Brian Russel Ulen and Alexis Paige Ulrich of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:01 p.m. Friday, Jan. 28, 2011. Name, Bryleigh Paige. Weight, 7 pounds, 9 ounces. Ms. Ulrich is the daughter of Sandy Helwege and Randy Ulrich of Cape Girardeau. Ulen is the son of Sammy and Cathy Ulen of Ullin, Ill.
Daughter to Casey Joe and Heather Lynne Dodd of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:01 p.m. Friday, Jan. 28, 2011. Name, Khloe Marie. Weight, 6 pounds, 11 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Dodd is the former Heather Sanders, daughter of Doug and Janet Sanders of Jackson. She is a registered nurse at Saint Francis. Dodd is the son of Ed and Marilyn Dodd of Scott City. He is a lieutenant with the Scott City Police Department.
Son to Amanda Marie Womack of Marble Hill, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:35 a.m. Monday, Jan. 31, 2011. Name, Jayden Izaiah. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. First child. Ms. Womack is the daughter of Beverly Womack of Marble Hill, and the late Thomas Womack. She is a CNA.