* Mansfield R. McMullin, 32, 36 N. Pindwood Lane, was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for manufacturing a controlled substance.
* Monica V. Brown, 37, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for bad checks and on New Madrid warrants for fraud for insufficient funds.
* A 11-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court for stealing.
* Christopher D. O'Kelly, 25, 709 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for a traffic offense.
* Evan Daquan Tillman, 18, 611 Broadridge Drive, Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of trespassing.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of stealing.
* Monica Van Brown, 37, homeless, was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* A vehicle was reported stolen at 121 William St.
* A license plate, shotgun and a revolver were reported stolen at 336 Country Club Drive.
* A TV was reported stolen at 128 S. Park Drive.
* A purse was reported stolen at 1236 Linden St.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 2200 Bloomfield St.
* Unlawful use of weapons and property damage was reported at 2200 Big Bend Road.
* Rent One, 610 S. Kingshighway, reported rental property not returned.
* Financial exploitation of an elderly or disabled person was reported.
* A 24-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 43-year-old man was placed in protective custody.