- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Southern Bank announces merger with Capaha Bank (1/15/17)
LocalRGL Forensics Partner Earns Diplomate Status
St. Louis, Mo.--(Feb. 2, 2011) - Randall Wilson of RGL Forensics, an international forensic accounting, consulting and investigation firm, has earned Diplomate status with the American Board of Forensic Accounting by the American College of Forensic Examiners Institute (ACFEI).
Diplomate status is the highest honor bestowed by the ACFEI and is reserved only for those members that have made significant professional achievements and contributions to the field of forensic sciences. Diplomates are leaders in their forensic science disciplines and must complete rigorous continuing education requirements in their respective fields.
"The ACFEI is an amazing organization to be a part of," said Wilson. "With the changing economy and growing fraud concern, it is great to be a part of the ACFEI to keep on top of new developments and contribute to the forensic science field."
Wilson is a Partner at RGL Forensics as well as its US Director of Fraud and Fidelity Services. He also manages the firms' St. Louis operation. This year will mark Wilson's twenty five years of experience in measurement of damages, litigation support, insurance claims analysis and financial fraud investigation. Specific specialties include forensic accounting analysis involving fraud, misappropriation, loss of profits, business valuation and incremental expenses. Recent cases involve Ponzi schemes, arson for profit, off book misappropriation, loss of business value and numerous lost profits engagements.
The ACFEI is the world's largest association of forensic science professionals, and part of its mission is to recognize the experience and education of professionals dedicated to the forensic sciences. It is comprised of forensic professionals actively engaged in such fields as accounting, medicine, nursing, psychology, criminology, dentistry, toxicology, document examination, accident reconstruction, crime science reconstruction, criminal investigation, engineering, polygraph analysis, risk analysis, voice identification, and others.
ACFEI members include many of the most prominent forensic science professionals in the world.
About RGL Forensics
RGL Forensics is an international firm of accounting, valuation and technology professionals who are specially trained in discovering and defining financial value. The firm establishes relevant facts and reliable figures for insurance, legal, corporate and public sector clients and has done so for over 30 years. For more information about RGL Forensics, please visit www.rgl.com.
# # #