- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)1
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)6
- Charges filed in Sunday murder; suspects in custody (2/14/18)2
- Lovebirds for 80 years give advice: Trust, patience and 'Tell 'em you love 'em' (2/14/18)2
- Jackson schools purchased former orchard land, will lease for farming for now (2/15/18)
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
LocalRGL Forensics Partner Earns Diplomate Status
St. Louis, Mo.--(Feb. 2, 2011) - Randall Wilson of RGL Forensics, an international forensic accounting, consulting and investigation firm, has earned Diplomate status with the American Board of Forensic Accounting by the American College of Forensic Examiners Institute (ACFEI).
Diplomate status is the highest honor bestowed by the ACFEI and is reserved only for those members that have made significant professional achievements and contributions to the field of forensic sciences. Diplomates are leaders in their forensic science disciplines and must complete rigorous continuing education requirements in their respective fields.
"The ACFEI is an amazing organization to be a part of," said Wilson. "With the changing economy and growing fraud concern, it is great to be a part of the ACFEI to keep on top of new developments and contribute to the forensic science field."
Wilson is a Partner at RGL Forensics as well as its US Director of Fraud and Fidelity Services. He also manages the firms' St. Louis operation. This year will mark Wilson's twenty five years of experience in measurement of damages, litigation support, insurance claims analysis and financial fraud investigation. Specific specialties include forensic accounting analysis involving fraud, misappropriation, loss of profits, business valuation and incremental expenses. Recent cases involve Ponzi schemes, arson for profit, off book misappropriation, loss of business value and numerous lost profits engagements.
The ACFEI is the world's largest association of forensic science professionals, and part of its mission is to recognize the experience and education of professionals dedicated to the forensic sciences. It is comprised of forensic professionals actively engaged in such fields as accounting, medicine, nursing, psychology, criminology, dentistry, toxicology, document examination, accident reconstruction, crime science reconstruction, criminal investigation, engineering, polygraph analysis, risk analysis, voice identification, and others.
ACFEI members include many of the most prominent forensic science professionals in the world.
About RGL Forensics
RGL Forensics is an international firm of accounting, valuation and technology professionals who are specially trained in discovering and defining financial value. The firm establishes relevant facts and reliable figures for insurance, legal, corporate and public sector clients and has done so for over 30 years. For more information about RGL Forensics, please visit www.rgl.com.
# # #