- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Daughter to Roy Adam VanDeWeghe and Marie Lucille Deckard of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 8:50 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 9, 2011. Name, Elizabeth Kate. Weight, 6 pounds, 8 1/2 ounces. Ms. Deckard is the daughter of Gale and Carol Deckard of Jackson. She is employed by Capetown Assisted and Independent Living. VanDeWeghe is the son of Melenie VanDeWeghe of Cape Girardeau.
Son to David Matthew and Erica Lynn Sander of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 9:04 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 12, 2011. Name, Kyle Scott. Weight, 6 pounds, 12 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Sander is the former Erica Kight, daughter of Scott and Cathy Kight of Jackson. She is a surgical coder with Brain and Neurospine Clinic of Missouri. Sander is the son of Rollie and Sharon Sander of Jackson. He is owner of Sander Nursery.
Daughter to Jessica Dawn Sweet and Christopher Scott Clover of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 6:50 p.m. Monday, Jan. 17, 2011. Name, Kenlee Shea. Weight, 7 pounds, 9 ounces. First child. Ms. Sweet is the daughter of Dawn Sweet and Jason Fornkohl of Cape Girardeau. She is employed in Food and Nutrition Service at Saint Francis Medical Center. Clover is the son of Sheila Bass of Jackson and Ronald Cochran of Cape Girardeau. He is a salesman with Gourmet Food.
Daughter to Jason Lee and Ria Nicole Harris of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 5:55 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 18, 2011. Name, Britton Ann. Weight, 8 pounds, 3 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Harris is the former Ria Friedrich, daughter of Jim and Kathy Friedrich of Jackson. She is stylist/owner of N'Style with Ria. Harris is the son of Cheryl Terry of Delta and Mike and Helen Harris of Annapolis, Mo. He is a technician at Procter & Gamble.
Daughter to Bob M. and Jenelle C. Levy of Benton, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 9:23 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 18, 2011. Name, Rowan Faith. Weight, 6 pounds, 8 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Levy is the former Jenelle Brenizer, daughter of Larry and Mary Ellen Brenizer of Kirksville, Mo. Levy is the son of Bob and Carol Levy of Lexington, Mo. He is employed by the U.S. Postal Service.
Daughter to Steven Wayne and Leah Dixon Ford of Friedheim, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 2:23 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 19, 2011. Name, Haylee Elizabeth. Weight, 8 pounds, 11 ounces. Mrs. Ford is the former Leah Meyer, daughter of Randy and Lucy Meyer of Oak Ridge. Ford is the son of Larry and Pat Ford of Oak Ridge. He is a line mechanic at Unilever.