- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Joseph "Ben" Rudert, 92, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, Jan. 31, 2011, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. until service time Friday at McCombs Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Nathan Burgell officiating. A military honors service will be held immediately following at the funeral home. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.