Cape Girardeau police report 2/2/11
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Vester Gene Osborne, 42, 1403 Bessie St., was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Eric Carmona Perez, 23, address not given, was arrested on suspicion of property damage.
* Chasity Denise Smith, 21, 633 S. Henderson Ave., was arrested on suspicion of stealing from Walmart.
* Aaron Levi Casey Hill, 22, 224F Route V, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for contempt of court for failure to pay a fine and for a suspended operator's license.
* Bryce Nicholas Conner, 21, 1935 Briarwood Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear driving with a revoked license.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of domestic assault and resisting and interfering with arrest for a felony.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of domestic assault, property damage and child endangerment.
* A jacket and an iPod were reported stolen at 806 Pheasant Cove Drive.
* Twenty CDs and money were reported stolen at 1320 Margaret St.
* KFVS12, 310 Broadway, reported a license plate stolen.
* A window was reported damaged at Main and Mason Street.
* The Cape Girardeau School District, 301 Clark Ave., reported a vehicle damaged.
* A window was reported broken at 401 S. Hanover St., where a Nintendo DS and assorted games were reported stolen.
* Counterfeiting was reported at 217 N. Kingshighway.
* Violation of an education requirement for a child was reported.