- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)8
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)4
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson roundabout on schedule, on budget (7/19/16)7
Tyler Gets His Wish
Tyler Ribble, 5 years old of Jackson, Mo, got his wish of a playset granted by the , Make A Wish Foundation of Mo.
His parents, Natasha and Dric, said with thier sons cerebral palsy, they've noticed the swing set has helped him with his stability and motor skills.
Tyler, enjoys being outside and just hearing the laughter and smiles on his face after he goes down the slide or swinging by himself is a blessing to see.
Tyler's volunteer , Wish-Granters were Brenda McKnight from Poplar Bluff and Mary Hiler of Jackson ,Mo.
The Make A Wish Foundation of Mo, grants wishes to children between the ages of 2 1/2 to 18 , who or bravely battling life threatening medical conditions. To learn more or to become a Make A Wish volunteeer call 1-800-937-WISH or visit web site, www.mo.wish.org.