- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Kelso resident brings home $60K in lottery winnings (12/14/17)
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
Tyler Gets His Wish
Tyler Ribble, 5 years old of Jackson, Mo, got his wish of a playset granted by the , Make A Wish Foundation of Mo.
His parents, Natasha and Dric, said with thier sons cerebral palsy, they've noticed the swing set has helped him with his stability and motor skills.
Tyler, enjoys being outside and just hearing the laughter and smiles on his face after he goes down the slide or swinging by himself is a blessing to see.
Tyler's volunteer , Wish-Granters were Brenda McKnight from Poplar Bluff and Mary Hiler of Jackson ,Mo.
The Make A Wish Foundation of Mo, grants wishes to children between the ages of 2 1/2 to 18 , who or bravely battling life threatening medical conditions. To learn more or to become a Make A Wish volunteeer call 1-800-937-WISH or visit web site, www.mo.wish.org.