- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Tyler Gets His Wish
Tyler Ribble, 5 years old of Jackson, Mo, got his wish of a playset granted by the , Make A Wish Foundation of Mo.
His parents, Natasha and Dric, said with thier sons cerebral palsy, they've noticed the swing set has helped him with his stability and motor skills.
Tyler, enjoys being outside and just hearing the laughter and smiles on his face after he goes down the slide or swinging by himself is a blessing to see.
Tyler's volunteer , Wish-Granters were Brenda McKnight from Poplar Bluff and Mary Hiler of Jackson ,Mo.
The Make A Wish Foundation of Mo, grants wishes to children between the ages of 2 1/2 to 18 , who or bravely battling life threatening medical conditions. To learn more or to become a Make A Wish volunteeer call 1-800-937-WISH or visit web site, www.mo.wish.org.