- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Gracelynn Kay McAuley, 3 months, of Washington, Mo., passed away Wednesday, Jan. 26, 2011, in Washington.
She was born Oct. 22, 2010, at St. John's Mercy Hospital in Washington, daughter of Chris and Christina McAuley.
Survivors include her parents; a brother, Connor McAuley of Washington; maternal grandparents, John and Kay Raisch of Belgrade, Mo.; paternal grandparents, Edgar and Ellen McAuley of Cape Girardeau; maternal great-grandmother, Lois Wynn of Hillsboro, Mo.; paternal grandfather, Raymond Ott of St. Louis; and uncles, Dennis Raisch and Andrew McAuley.
Visitation will be from 5 p.m. to service time Sunday at Nieburg-Vitt Funeral Home in Washington.
The funeral will be at 6:30 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home.