- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
- Painted-rock hunts catch fire in Cape area (7/20/17)
Ronald McDonald House Charity donates to Oak Ridge
Oak Ridge Elementary School has received $5,000 from the Ronald McDonald House Charities to purchase ten new computers. The new computers will allow the students to use updated software, such as the Reading Renaissance program, that the current systems cannot utilize.
RMHC supports non-profit childrens' programs in the areas of education, health and socail well-being, and the cultural arts. The local chapter has awarded over $200,000 in grants to projects in the tri-state area in 2010. Accepting the check on behalf of Oak Ridge Elementary School was Dr. Gerald Landewee and presenting the check on behalf of McDonalds was Cheryl Farrow, Area Supervisor, and Lisa Hudson, Store Manager of the Jackson Store.