- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)22
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Ronald McDonald House Charities donates to St Paul
St. Paul Lutheran School has received $4598 from Ronald McDonald House Charities to purchase additional technology for its classrooms. The teachers use interactive boards and slates to engage students and enhance student learning.
RMHC supports non-profit childrens' programs in the areas of education, health and social well-being, and the cultural arts. The local chapter has awarded over $200,000 in grants to projects in the tri-state area in 2010.
Accepting the check on behalf of St. Paul was Jennifer Schneider and the soul survivor students; presenting the check on behalf of McDonalds was Cheryl Farrow.