- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- A shot at a Harley: Man's basketball feat at Southeast game wins new motorcycle (2/27/17)
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)12
- Singer Neal Boyd says he faces physical therapy after Jan. 22 traffic accident (2/27/17)
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
Ronald McDonald House Charities donates to St Paul
St. Paul Lutheran School has received $4598 from Ronald McDonald House Charities to purchase additional technology for its classrooms. The teachers use interactive boards and slates to engage students and enhance student learning.
RMHC supports non-profit childrens' programs in the areas of education, health and social well-being, and the cultural arts. The local chapter has awarded over $200,000 in grants to projects in the tri-state area in 2010.
Accepting the check on behalf of St. Paul was Jennifer Schneider and the soul survivor students; presenting the check on behalf of McDonalds was Cheryl Farrow.