- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Mother, child reportedly hit by car in Cape Girardeau (6/18/18)
- Neal Boyd blessed us all with his God-given talent (6/19/18)
Ronald McDonald House Charities donates to St Paul
St. Paul Lutheran School has received $4598 from Ronald McDonald House Charities to purchase additional technology for its classrooms. The teachers use interactive boards and slates to engage students and enhance student learning.
RMHC supports non-profit childrens' programs in the areas of education, health and social well-being, and the cultural arts. The local chapter has awarded over $200,000 in grants to projects in the tri-state area in 2010.
Accepting the check on behalf of St. Paul was Jennifer Schneider and the soul survivor students; presenting the check on behalf of McDonalds was Cheryl Farrow.