- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Ronald McDonald House Charities donates to St Paul
St. Paul Lutheran School has received $4598 from Ronald McDonald House Charities to purchase additional technology for its classrooms. The teachers use interactive boards and slates to engage students and enhance student learning.
RMHC supports non-profit childrens' programs in the areas of education, health and social well-being, and the cultural arts. The local chapter has awarded over $200,000 in grants to projects in the tri-state area in 2010.
Accepting the check on behalf of St. Paul was Jennifer Schneider and the soul survivor students; presenting the check on behalf of McDonalds was Cheryl Farrow.