- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau fire report 1/25/11
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 12:44 a.m., a gas leak on Iroquois Street.
* At 1:20 a.m., a fire call on South Kingshighway.
* At 9:46 a.m., a medical assist on North Frederick Street.
* At 10:57 a.m., a fire call on Nash Road.
* At 1:26 p.m., smoke/odor removal on Towers Circle.
* At 2:44 p.m., a medical assist on Brookwood Drive.
* At 4:13 p.m., a rescue and emergency medical service on North Kingshighway.
* At 5:58 p.m., a motor vehicle accident on County Road 621.
* At 7:57 p.m., a smoke/odor investigation on Perryville Road.
* At 8:22 p.m., a citizen assist on Linden Street.
* At 8:36 p.m., a medical assist on North Frederick Street.