- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Richard Harrison Bomar, 86, of Cape Girardeau, died Saturday, Jan. 22, 2011, at the Missouri Veterans Home.
Visitation will be from 10 to 10:45 a.m. Tuesday at the McMikle Funeral Home in Charleston, Mo.
Graveside service will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the IOOF Cemetery north of Charleston with the Rev. David Hulshof officiating. Full military rites will be conducted by the Air Force and the Missouri Military Honor Guard.
Interment will follow under the direction of the McMikle Funeral Home.