- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PATTON, Mo. -- Lottie M. Smith, 91, passed away Monday, Jan. 17, 2011, in Pensacola, Fla.
She was born May 5, 1919, in Piedmont, Mo., to Alfie and Minnie Alcorn Boggs. She married Lester Smith, son of James G. and Nancy Yount Smith of Patton. Lester passed away Jan. 18, 1979.
After their marriage, Lottie and Lester resided in St. Louis, where they raised their children, Paul, James and Lydia.
The family invites friends to a casual visitation, time of sharing memories and a brief committal service from 1 to 3 p.m. Monday at McCombs Funeral Home and Cremation Center in Jackson.
Burial will be private at the Patton United Methodist Cemetery.