- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Streiler - Butler
Megan Richelle Streiler and Jason Hoyte Butler were united in marriage Nov. 6, 2010, at St. Andrew Lutheran Church in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. Mark Martin performed the ceremony. Music was by the Kennison Family of Perryville, Mo.
The bride is the daughter of Kenny and Jan Streiler of Perryville. The groom is the son of Bruce and Dalana Butler of Adamsville, Tenn., and Vicki Burrows of Scott City.
Maid of honor was Melody Emerson of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Lindsay Quesenberry of Olive Branch, Ill.; Brittany Newell, Melissa Schmidt-Ponder, Megan Richardet, Melissa Ponder and Nikki Meyer, all of Perryville; Jessica Butler of Memphis, Tenn., sister of the groom; Megan Conrad of Cape Girardeau; and Michele Stucky of Portage, Wis.
Matt Wilson of Springfield, Mo., was best man. Groomsmen were Wiley Jones of Calera, Ala.; Matt Mittrucker, Dustin LeGrand, Cliff and Clay Illers, all of Cape Girardeau; Josh Harville of Stantonville, Tenn.; Alex Elfrink of Cape Girardeau; Blane Milde of Jackson; and Darin Rogers of Scott City. Ushers were Cory Streiler of Perryville, brother of the bride; Kyle Butler of Adamsville, Luke Burrows of Cape Girardeau and Spencer Burrows of Scott City, all brothers of the groom.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Morgan and Wyatt Stucky, children of Doug and Michele Stucky.
The dinner and dance reception was held at the Eagles Lodge in Cape Girardeau.
The groom's father and stepmother hosted the rehearsal dinner Nov. 5 at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson.
A wedding trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, is planned in February.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.