- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
St Mary Dinner Auction RAFFLE!
On February 26, 2011, guests will gather for the 21st annual St Mary Cathedral School Dinner Auction to be held at Ray's Conference Center. Guests will enjoy both silent and oral auctions, fantastic food from Ray's, entertainment from St. Louis band Fanfare, and CELEBRATE the building of the new school building with this year's theme - "Saturday Night Fever"! The Home and School Association is indeed fortunate this year to have many great raffles, and is especially proud of the 1966 Classic Fire Red Mustang coupe generously donated to the auction, to be driven away by one lucky winner that evening. This gorgeous stick shift muscle car would look GREAT zipping down the street, and chances can be had for $20 apiece, or 6 for $100. If interested in the car or the auction, call the school at 335-3840 or simply drop by Knaup Floral,838 William Street, for information or raffle ticket purchase. Please join us/help us to "CELEBRATE!", and to help support St. Mary Cathedral School!