- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Glenda Ruth Kindle, 85, of Sikeston died Saturday, Jan. 15, 2011, at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston.
She was born May 31, 1925, in Diehlstadt, Mo., to William and Clara Watkins Michael. She and James Robert Kindle were married March 24, 1942, in Sikeston. He preceded her in death April 12,1996.
Also preceding her in death were her parents, two brothers, two sisters, and a great-grandson, Kindle Lenderman Pullen.
Survivors include two sons and daughters-in-law, Jim and Robin Kindle of Sikeston, Bob and Lisa Kindle of Bloomfield, Mo.; six grandchildren, Sally Pullen of Oran, Mo., Cheryl Coplin of Sikeston, Susie Hallgren of Cape Girardeau, Stephen Kindle of Bell City, Mo., Shelly Urhahn of Benton, Mo., Joseph Kindle of Bloomfield; 10 great-grandchildren, Heather Pullen, Linli and Logan Ross, Aadin and Addie Coplin, Hunter, Kaelyn and Evan Urhahn, and Natalie and Emily Kindle.
She was of the Baptist faith.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel in Sikeston.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery.
Active pallbearers will be Jimmy Pullen, Bub Ross, Tim Hallgren, Aaron Coplin, Brian Bickings and Jim Urhahn. Honorary pallbearers will be Tim Graham, Bill Ferrell, Jimmy Pullen Sr., Don Smith, Jim Vines and Anthony Angle.
Memorial contributions may be made in her honor to American Heart Association, 3816 Paysphere Circle, Chicago, Ill., 60674.
Online condolences may be sent to www.nunneleefuneralchapel.com.