- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Fire report 1/18/11
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 7:21 a.m., a system malfunction on Nash Road.
* At 10:39 a.m., a medical assist on Kage Road.
* At 2:38 p.m., a carbon monoxide incident on North West End Boulevard.
* At 3:32 p.m., a medical assist on Rivercrest Drive.
* At 4:41 p.m., emergency medical service on Landgraf Drive.
* At 9:20 p.m., a medical assist on Independence Street.
* At 9:50 p.m., a carbon monoxide incident on Dumaine Avenue.
* At 11:08 p.m., a medical assist on Luce Street.
* At 11:45 p.m., a medical assist on Boxwood Drive.