- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
SEDGEWICKVILLE, Mo. -- Betty G. Crites, age 71, of Sedgewickville died Friday Jan. 14, 2011, at the family home.
She was born June 12, 1939, at St. Louis, daughter of William Oscar and Mildred Chadd Hayes.
She married Louis John Iavarone in 1962 and he died in 1985. She later married Linard Crites on June 12, 1988.
Survivors include her husband, Linard Crites of Sedgewickville; her stepmother, Betty Hayes of Fenton, Mo.; two sons, Casey and Pat Iavarone of Fenton, Nicholas Iavarone of Valley Park, Mo.; daughters, Carol and John Narug of DeMotte, Ind., Louise and Todd Sobczak of Munster, Ind.; two stepsons; Linard Crites Jr. of St. Louis, Lindell Crites of West Palm Beach, Fla.; two brothers, Jim Hayes of Roxana, Ill., Robert Hayes of Fenton; one sister Kathy Bromley of Fenton; six grandchildren; and one great-grandson.
Visitation will be from 3 to 7 p.m. Monday at Liley Funeral Home in Patton, Mo.
Funeral service and interment will be private with the Rev. Ray Mills officiating.
Condolences may be made at www.lileyfuneralhomes.com.