- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Rohde - Pobst
Elaine Rohde and Christopher Pobst exchanged wedding vows Oct. 16, 2010, at St. Peter Catholic Church in Kirkwood, Mo. Peter Gounis performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Edward and Susan Rohde of St. Louis. The groom is the son of Mark and Becky Pobst of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Jessica Stanley of Mt. Vernon, Ill. Bridesmaids were Allison Rohde and Dorothy Rohde Collins of St. Louis, sisters of the bride; and Jennifer Pobst of Cape Girardeau.
Matt Pobst of Cape Girardeau was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Mark Beattie of Scott City and Justin Barnes of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Andrew and Kevin Ogle of St. Louis, cousins of the groom.
The reception was held at Schlafly Tap Room in St. Louis.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 15 at Hacienda Mexican Restaurant in St. Louis.
Mrs. Pobst is a 2002 graduate of Mt. Vernon Township High School, and a 2006 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is owner/photographer of Elaine Rohde Photography in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a 1997 graduate of Central High School, and a 2001 graduate of Department of Defense School of Biomedical Equipment Repair at Sheppard Air Force Base, Texas. He is employed by U.S. Postal Service.
After a wedding trip to Maui, Hawaii, the couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.