- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Riley - Estes
NEW HAMBURG, Mo. -- Jenny Marie Riley and Travis Lee Estes were married May 29, 2010, at St. Lawrence Catholic Church. The Rev. Michael Casteel performed the ceremony. Organist was Cheryl Kern of New Hamburg, and soloists were James Simmons of Benton, Mo., and Donielle Howell of Scott City.
Parents of the couple are Greg and Rhonda Riley of New Hamburg, and Tracy and Elaine Estes of Scott City.
Matron of honor was LeShae Hann of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Cara Klipfel of Benton, cousin of the bride; Jamie Sander of Jackson; Pam Howell of Scott City; and Carlie Estes, daughter of the groom.
Trenton Estes of Scott City was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Justin Riley of New Hamburg, brother of the bride; Grant Biler of St. Louis; and Anthony Musgrave of Chaffee, Mo. Ushers were Matt Miller and James Ainsworth of Cape Girardeau.
Candlelighters were Jessica Dock of Nashville, Tenn., and Carissa Klipfel of Benton, cousins of the bride.
Flower girl was Kayleigh Milam, and ringbearers were Jacob Milam and Ben James, all cousins of the bride. Kayleigh and Jacob are children of Trevor and Mary Milam of Key West, Fla. Ben is the son of Brian and Emily James of Sikeston, Mo.
A dinner and dance reception was held at St. Lawrence Parish Hall.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 28 in New Hamburg.
Mrs. Estes is a 2000 graduate of Kelly High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in early childhood education from Southeast Missouri State University in 2004, and is pursuing a master of arts degree in elementary education with emphasis in reading at Southeast. She is a Title I reading teacher with Scott City School District.
The groom is a 1995 graduate of Scott City High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in industrial technology secondary education from Southeast in 2001, and a master's degree in industrial management-environmental health and safety from Southeast in 2008. He is an industrial arts teacher with Scott City School District.
The couple is residing in Benton.