- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Susie Marie Noland, 47, of Jackson passed away Tuesday, Jan. 11, 2011, at Southeast Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Sept. 10, 1963, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Gerald "Bud" and Noma Lee Crites Noland.
Susie attended Missouri School of the Blind in St. Louis, and graduated from Jackson High School in 1984.
She was very proud of her family, but especially enjoyed her favorite animals, a black lab, Tom Dooley, and a poodle, Maggie Sue. She was a member of Emanuel United Church of Christ in Jackson.
Loving survivors include her parents of Jackson; a sister, Alice (Randy) Quigley of Jackson; three nieces, Laura (Roy) Givens of Kentucky, Carla and Ali Quigley of Jackson; a great-nephew, Kyle Quigley; and a niece, expecting in August.
Friends may call Friday from 4 to 7 p.m. at the chapel of McCombs Funeral Home and Cremation Center in Jackson.
The funeral will be Saturday at 1 p.m. at the funeral home, with the Rev. Sam Roethemeyer officiating. Interment will be in Russell Heights Cemetery.
Memorials may be made to Emanuel United Church of Christ or the American Cancer Society (Melanoma Fund).
Sympathy messages may be sent to the family online at www.mccombsfuneralhome.com.