- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Norma L. Crump, 80, of Belleville, Ill., formerly of Chaffee, died Wednesday, Jan. 12, 2011, in Belleville.
She was born Feb. 23, 1930, in Delta, daughter of William E. and Pearl I. Lagrand O'Mara. She and Clifford D. Crump were married March 3, 1967. He died Sept. 14, 2000.
Norma was a machine operator at Bukstein Manufacturing Co. She was a member of First Baptist Church in Belleville and the VFW Ladies Auxiliary.
Survivors include a son, Mike (Peggy) Crump of Belleville; a daughter, Carol (Kory) Long of Belleville; and seven grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband and a brother.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the chapel, with the Rev. Matt Butrum officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau.
The family requests memorials be sent to the Alzheimer's Association, 9374 Olive Blvd., Suite 101, St. Louis, MO 63132-3253.