- Police: Cape man kidnapped woman, then raped, assaulted her (06/30/16)7
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)39
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- Four men accused of roles in three robberies (06/29/16)3
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)1
- Southeast president to get his U.S. citizenship July 4 (06/30/16)34
- Cape murderer still will serve 2 life sentences; appeals court forced reduced charge (06/30/16)
- Cape detective who helped solve Krajcir case is retiring (06/28/16)8
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Wayne Claude Richbourg, 74, of Chaffee died Monday, Jan. 10, 2011, at Chaffee Nursing Center.
He was born April 6, 1936, in Nashville, Tenn., son of Claude Charles and Nelle Garnet Schwartz Richbourg. He and Phyllis Ann Miller were married Oct. 26, 1962, in Chaffee.
Wayne retired as manager from the A&P Store in Chaffee. He also worked at Nickens Pharmacy. He was a member of Calvary Baptist Church and Chaffee Masonic Lodge.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Timothy Richbourg of Florissant, Mo.; four brothers, Donald Richbourg of Florida, Richard Richbourg of Chaffee, David Richbourg of Benton, Mo., Joe Richbourg of Little Rock, Ark.; two sisters, Charlotte Akin of Nashville and Connie Richbourg of Cape Girardeau.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
A memorial service will be held at 9 a.m. Saturday at Calvary Baptist Church in Chaffee, followed by a funeral service at 10 a.m. at the church, with the Rev. Jack Bishop officiating. Burial will be at a later date.