- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Wayne Claude Richbourg, 74, of Chaffee died Monday, Jan. 10, 2011, at Chaffee Nursing Center.
He was born April 6, 1936, in Nashville, Tenn., son of Claude Charles and Nelle Garnet Schwartz Richbourg. He and Phyllis Ann Miller were married Oct. 26, 1962, in Chaffee.
Wayne retired as manager from the A&P Store in Chaffee. He also worked at Nickens Pharmacy. He was a member of Calvary Baptist Church and Chaffee Masonic Lodge.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Timothy Richbourg of Florissant, Mo.; four brothers, Donald Richbourg of Florida, Richard Richbourg of Chaffee, David Richbourg of Benton, Mo., Joe Richbourg of Little Rock, Ark.; two sisters, Charlotte Akin of Nashville and Connie Richbourg of Cape Girardeau.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
A memorial service will be held at 9 a.m. Saturday at Calvary Baptist Church in Chaffee, followed by a funeral service at 10 a.m. at the church, with the Rev. Jack Bishop officiating. Burial will be at a later date.