- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
BENTON, Mo. -- Charles Stuckey, 75, of Union, Mo., formerly of Benton, passed away Sunday, Jan. 9, 2011.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Oltmann Funeral Home in Union.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at First Baptist Church in Union.
Burial will be in Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery.
Survivors include his wife, Billie Stuckey of Union; a son, Chuck Stuckey and wife Lari of Taylorsville, N.C.; four grandchildren, Jamie Radosevich, Eric Keil, Joshua and Jake Stuckey; a great-grandson, Jack Radosevich; a sister, Shay Pack of St. Louis; four brothers, Jim Stuckey and wife Ruth of Ponder, Texas, John Stuckey and wife Pat of Holts Summit, Mo., Paul Stuckey and wife Terri, and Joseph Stuckey and wife Ann, all of Benton.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to First Baptist Church of Union, American Cancer Society, Samaritan's Purse or Gideons International.