- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
BLOOMFIELD, Mo. -- Michael Shea, 56, of Bloomfield passed away Sunday, Jan. 9, 2011, at his home.
He was born May 20, 1954, in Anchorage, Alaska, the son of Robert Francis and Pricilla Lord Shea.
Shea had lived in the Southeast Missouri area the past 13 years.
He worked at TG USA in Perryville, Mo., before his health forced his retirement.
He and Susan Leggett were married Aug. 12, 1997, in Concord, N.H.
Survivors include his wife, Susan Shea of Bloomfield; two daughters, Chelsea Shea of Manchester, N.H., Emily (Dan) Bemis of Concord; his parents, Robert Francis Shea of Sarasota, Fla., Pricilla Teeters of Largo, Fla.; three brothers, Dennis Shea of Bloomfield, Jeff Shea of Andover, Mass., James Teeters of Albion, Mich.; a sister, Cindy Shea of Newton, N.H.; other relatives and many friends.
He was preceded in death by two brothers, Kevin and Jonathan Shea.
Friends may call after 4 p.m. Friday at Chiles-Cooper Funeral Home in Bloomfield.
Memorial services will be held at 6 p.m. Friday at the funeral home.
Interment will be in New Hampshire at a later date.
Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.watkinsfuneralhome.com.