- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)7
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Man convicted of Perryville convenience-store heist (9/21/16)
Why Proposition B Should Stay on the Books
I have reviewed both the old bill and the new one. The new one is worded clearly and concisely and the old one is fragmented. If people are truly interested in reality and not the exaggerated propaganda from people who just do not want regulation on these kennels that are complaining please read the Bills. You can google them up.
We just don't need all these kennel's when the bottom line to them is just the bottom line.
If they truly had Christian Ethics, they would find another way to make money than to use animals to overbreed till they die.
I know this as a hobby breeder who treats my dogs like children and not slaves to my greed.