- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)3
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
Why Proposition B Should Stay on the Books
I have reviewed both the old bill and the new one. The new one is worded clearly and concisely and the old one is fragmented. If people are truly interested in reality and not the exaggerated propaganda from people who just do not want regulation on these kennels that are complaining please read the Bills. You can google them up.
We just don't need all these kennel's when the bottom line to them is just the bottom line.
If they truly had Christian Ethics, they would find another way to make money than to use animals to overbreed till they die.
I know this as a hobby breeder who treats my dogs like children and not slaves to my greed.