- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Why Proposition B Should Stay on the Books
I have reviewed both the old bill and the new one. The new one is worded clearly and concisely and the old one is fragmented. If people are truly interested in reality and not the exaggerated propaganda from people who just do not want regulation on these kennels that are complaining please read the Bills. You can google them up.
We just don't need all these kennel's when the bottom line to them is just the bottom line.
If they truly had Christian Ethics, they would find another way to make money than to use animals to overbreed till they die.
I know this as a hobby breeder who treats my dogs like children and not slaves to my greed.