- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)7
Bike trail appreciated
I would like to voice my support for the extension of the new bike trail.
I was at the city council meeting Dec. 20, and heard about the plan. As a life scout with Troop 8, I was there to watch the city council for my merit badge in communications.
My friends and family use the trail all the time, and I am glad it will be extended so more people can use it. It is a safe and quiet place to walk, ride a bike or skateboard (my favorite). I can't wait until it is extended.
Thank you to the mayor and city leaders for making this possible.
BILL KAPP IV, Troop 8, Cape Girardeau